Our triple-layered face mask is made with silver-impregnated material designed to provide public and personal protection for individuals.
Activated by Moisture
When the fabric of the face mask becomes moist (through the wearer’s breath), the silver and the anti-microbial elements are activated.
Washable & Antimicrobial
- Silver-impregnated material on the internal layer is proven to kill 99.9% of bacteria, viruses and fungi. Active against human coronavirus OC43.
- When moisture is present, silver releases ions which can kill bacteria, viruses and fungi.
- Polyester cotton provides comfort and breathability meaning the masks can be worn for extended periods.
- Data shows that the fabric is still active after 400 washes, although we recommend changing after 200 washes.
- Silver has recently been developed as an additive to materials to improve safety, hygiene and product longevity.
- SaferAir face coverings are activated by spraying the activation patch with our activator spray or water.
- Moisture from your breath will maintain activation during use, meaning they can be worn for extended periods.
- Not all silver treatments are the same. Our products are impregnated meaning the silver doesn’t leech into the environment over time.